Antonia is an established and successful artist, now based in Bridport. An established Wildlife Artist and full member of the Society of Wildlife Artists exhibiting annually at the Mall Galleries in London.
Antonia trained in Natural History Illustration at Bournemouth College of Art & Design (1984 – 1988), and Advanced Fine Art at Arts Institute Bournemouth (2001 – 2002).
- 2008 SWLA Langton Press Award
- 2007 Dorset Wildlife Trust / SWLA Underwater Art Bursary award
- 2004 Wetlands for Life Bursary award (SWLA and WWT)
- Spitsbergen – working with specialist scientists – two weeks
- Baltic Cruise – Art workshops for adults aboard ship – two weeks
- New Zealand – work with Ornithology Dept at Massey University – one month
- Galápagos Islands – Artist Residency, Charles Darwin Research Station; for a forthcoming bird guide, working with an ornithologist – three months
Antonia has exhibited for many years, both nationally and internationally, together with work in private and public collections. She held the first solo artist exhibition at the new Fine Foundation Gallery in Durlston Castle.
She has also run community art projects for local children; using fun and creative ways to be inspired by the natural world.